Attic's COVID-19 Policy
Taking heed of the public health emergency on account of the Coronavirus pandemic, Attic’s first priority is
the safety and well-being of its team, sellers and customers. We have updated our authentication and
communication systems and are taking the following actionable steps:
- For our products:
- We have a contactless and completely digital authentication process for every product uploaded on our
- Once we receive the products in our warehouse, the packages as well as the products are put through a
UVC disinfector to ensure that any chance of contamination is killed
- Once the product is ordered by a seller, we once again put the product, as well as the package as a
whole, through the disinfector. Since the delivery is completely contactless, we terminate every chance
of contamination at every step of the way.
- For our customers:
- We are offering digital tracking for all orders to our customers so they are never inconvenienced by any delays caused due to COVID-19
- We offer easy and free returns as well as cancellation on COD orders
- For our sellers:
- We have a strict digital upload policy to ensure that each seller’s product is authenticated beforehand and does not risk contamination from back-and-forth shipping.
- We encourage contactless shipping from sellers’ end and have completely contactless receiving from our end in the Attic warehouse.
- For our team:
- Majority of our team has adopted the Work-From-Home policy and only essential workers are on-site.
- Every member is paid their full salary.
- We ensure precaution in our workplace through the use of masks, gloves, sanitization stations and social distancing.